Who is eligible to apply for a Clear Choice Award?
- The Awards are open to all North American glass container manufacturers and their customers.
- The Entry must be manufactured by a North American manufacturer for a North American based customer.
- The Entry must have been introduced between August 2016 and August 2017 and must still be available on the market.
- The Entry can be submitted in only one (1) category only.
What are the Clear Choice Award categories?
- Beer and Cider
- Cosmetics, Fragrances & Other
- Flavored Alcoholic Beverages
- Non Alcoholic Beverages
- Newcomer to Glass Packaging (Including Reversions)
How do I apply for a 2017 Clear Choice Award?
- Click here to Register and Submit Entry
- Submit the $125 Entry Fee
- Mail three (3) filled samples of the same size of your product entry and printed copy of your submission form to:
The 2017 Clear Choice Awards
c/o Glass Packaging Institute
Attn: Bryan Vickers
1220 N. Fillmore Street, Suite 400
Arlington, VA 22201
When is the Deadline to apply for a 2017 Clear Choice Award?
The deadline to apply is August 15, 2017. All Entries must be received by this date.
How are the 2017 Clear Choice Award winners selected?
All Entries are judged on the following criteria by a select panel of judges from food & beverage media and industry, lifestyle editors and contributors, as well as design and packaging professionals:
- Innovation (in container form and product category)
- Package Design (including container, label, and closure)
- Shelf Impact
- How well the package tells the story of the brand/product
When and Where are the 2017 Clear Choice Award winners announced?
All 2017 Clear Choice Award Winners will be announced and featured at the Packaging That Sells Conference in Chicago, IL at the networking reception on October 24, 2017. Find out more regarding tickets, venue location and Conference information Here.
Who should I contact if I have additional questions?
Please visit our Contact Page to ask additional questions not found on this page.